- Be sure that your dryer vents are installed by an experienced technician.
- Make sure the right outlet is connected to your dryer and that it’s connected correctly.
- Clean out the exhaust duct regularly before lint accumulates and restricts airflow.
- Make sure that you clean out the lint trap in the dryer before and after every load.
- Discard dryer sheets because they can collect a waxy coating on the screen lint and prevent air from circulating properly.
- Use dryer balls, tennis balls, or wool balls to help speed up drying time.
- Don’t put wool sweaters inside your dryer because the dryer might break down the wool fibers and shrink the sweater.
- Don’t use duct tape to connect venting materials because over time it can cause gaps in the joints of the vent.
Contact the professionals at Clean Sweep Duct Cleaning for effective dryer duct cleaning in Sarasota.