with a lint cleaner attachment, garbage bag, and a dryer vent brush or LintEater. Whether your dryer’s lint trap is on top of the dryer or inside the door, you can use the following step-by-step guidelines when you are cleaning the lint trap and screen:
- Gently pull out the lint screen by grabbing it at the end, which should lift it out fully.
- Be sure to thoroughly wipe off any lint on the screen.
- Use the vacuum cleaner and a soft brush to clean the screen, which wipes off any remaining lint.
- You can also use the vacuum to wipe off any lint from the lint trap as well. Switch the attachment on the vacuum to one with a longer neck and insert the attachment as far into the lint trap as it can go. This should remove as much of the residual lint as possible.
- Put the clean lint screen back into place.
Contact the professionals at Clean Sweep Duct Cleaning for effective, efficient, and affordable dryer vent cleaning in Sarasota. We inspect and clean home and business air vents and dryer ducts daily.